Disclaimer: Should the content or the presentation of these pages violate the rights of third parties or legal provisions, we request that you notify us accordingly without cost note. The removal of a possible infringement of property rights emanating from these pages by property right holders themselves may not take place without our consent. We guarantee that rightly objected passages will be removed immediately without the need for you to call in legal assistance. Nevertheless, we will fully reject any costs incurred by you without prior contact and, if necessary, file a counterclaim for infringement of the aforementioned provisions.
The EU Commission is not responsible for the content of this website.
The EU Commission offers the possibility of online dispute resolution on an online platform operated by it. This platform can be accessed via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
1. Content of the online offer The author accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to damages of a material or non-material nature, which were caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, insofar as there is no demonstrable intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of the author. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. For this reason, he hereby expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the author to which external write access is possible. Liability for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage arising from the use or non-use of such information lies solely with the provider of the page to which reference is made and not with the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and Trademark Law The author endeavours to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
4. Data protection If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymised data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violations of this prohibition.
5. Legal Validity of this Disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.